Friday, April 15, 2011

A New Perspective

Lately life has definitely come with lots of struggles, stresses, and frustrations. I have come to realize that I am not in control. Sometimes I think that I can do things on my own, and that my perfect little story that I imagine is going to happen! I have come to realize that everything happens for a reason, and even though I am 21 and not married, and still trying to get into the nursing program Heavenly Father has a different plan for me that is just perfect for me!! I have learned to have patience. Things don't always work out how you think they should, but they work out how Heavenly Father wants them to. I am so looking forward to a new start. A new drive to do better, and to become the person that I am supposed to be. We recently combined with a new ward which I am really excited about. I have already gone out on a date with somebody I met on Monday and had a great time. I am ready to be social again and meet new people, and to be involved this Summer. I could not be more excited for the warm weather. I am so many fun things I want to accomplish this summer. I have come to realize that life is what you make of it. I could be bitter, and grumpy, but instead I am going to be positive, and take it one day at a time and enjoy the ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment