Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Elder Whittaker

Logan has been serving as a missionary in the Costa Rica mission for 9 1/2 months. He is such an amazing missionary who has been such a huge example to me, and many others. He is determined to do whatever it takes to be the best missionary he possibly can be. He is so obedient, and so humble. He is now senior companion, and the district leader. My dad received an email from the bishop whose ward Log is serving in that told my dad what a great missionary he is. How he is so close to the spirit, and strives to do his best! He said how much they loved and appreciated him, and what a sad day it would be when he got transfered. This says a lot about him. Logan has all the patience in the world, and works hard in whatever he does. What a blessing he has brought to our family. He inspires me to be the best I can be. To draw closer to the Lord. As I read his emails each week it truly amazes me of the person that he is becoming. I love his so much, and am so proud of him.

Silvia's Baptism Typical Logan when it comes to taking his picture Logan and his Companion Elder Garcia Some people in his district



What I love about Logan

I love his dedication, and drive that he has. He is always willing to give things 100%


His advice that he gives me each week in his letters. Lately I have been struggling with some certain decisions, and he knows just what to tell me.


I love his sense of humor, and how whenever you are having a bad day he always knows just what to do to cheer you up! Whether it was dancing in the mirror at midnight, or talking like a retard, or just his smile.


I love how positive he is about everything.


I love that he realizes that he makes mistakes, but he will do whatever he can do fix those mistakes, and to become better each day!


I love how he can never take a decent picture he always is doing some crazy face


I love that he doesn't care what others think of him. He is who he is!


I love your crazy dance moves. (I miss dancing with you in the mirror and being our goofy selfes)


Elder Whitt I hope you know how much I love you, and how proud I am of you!! I hope you had a great birthday! I thought about you all day! I can't wait for two more years when we can party it up cuz it's your birthday! I miss you more then you will ever know, but know that this is where you are supposed to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment