Saturday, August 9, 2014

Devyn's Wedding

My bestest friend in the whole world got married today.  I could not be more excited and happy for Dev.  Today was such a beautiful day.  She looked stunning.  I was able to be her maid of honor, and let me tell you it was quite the honor.  The tears just rolled down my face as she walked down the isle.  Here was this little girl that I used to watch getting married to someone that she loves.  I am so proud of her.  Seeing her so happy made me so happy. 
Gege did her flowers.  They were absolutely beautiful.  She is a woman of many talents.  


 
I started dating Trevor aka Elder Hadfield who I served with.  Him and Dev were really good friends so he got to be at the wedding with me.  He is so good to me, and makes me really happy. Plus, he was an awesome missionary!!  He hates to dance, but knows that I love it, and so he asked me to dance.  It made my whole night.  I was glad that he could spend the night with me as well.  We will see where this one takes me.  

The highlight of the night was when Dev told me that in a year she will be in the temple being sealed for all time and eternity.  That will be a day to really celebrate.  I am so proud of her, and the decisions, and goals that she has made for herself.  I love her, and can't wait to see where life takes them.  One year from today will be an incredible day!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment