Friday, August 29, 2014

Gege and Pops 50th Wedding Anniversary

We threw a surprise 50th Wedding Anniversary party for Gege and Pop.  It was such a fun night.  So many family and friends came to celebrate with us.  So many people love my sweet grandparents, but not as much as I do.  I am so grateful for them, and there love that they constantly show me.  They have been my biggest fans throughout my whole life.  They have showed me what true love is, and how to have a great marriage.  I love them, and am so grateful that we got to celebrate this special day with them.
 Shea made this beautiful cake for them.  They cut the cake tonight just like they did on their wedding day.  After 50 years they still smashed cake in each others faces.  Now that is true love! 
All of the grandchildren
HAPPY 50TH ANNIVERSARY GEGE AND POP!! Here is to 50 more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment