Sunday, July 13, 2014

Jensen's Farewell

I can't believe that this little kid is going on a mission.  Today he had his farewell.  He did an incredible job.  He bore such a powerful testimony.  He truly is going to be such an amazing missionary.  I am so excited for him to get to experience so many miracles, and come to truly understand the Atonement.  There is nothing greater then being a missionary. 

This is his group of buddies.  Out of 11 boys 10 of them have their calls, and will be leaving within the next 4 months.  These boys are going to change the world.   


What am I going to do without this crazy boy.  
 Yes we are crazy, but we LOVE each other so much.  

I love this picture because it is such a typical moment with the Whitts.  Everything always ends with a wrestling match.  I love that even cute little Wyatt is in the middle of it. 

I am so grateful for my family.  I honestly don't know what I would do without them.  I love the definition of a Missionary.  Missionary:  Someone who leaves their family for 2 years so that others can be with theirs for eternity.  I am grateful for Jensen and his sacrifice to go and serve the Lord for 2 years.  I can't wait to see the changes that he makes in his life.  I will forever be grateful for my mission and I know that he will feel the same way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment