Sunday, July 13, 2014

Easton receives the Priesthood

I can't believe my baby brother turned 12 today.  I remember the day that he was born.  My mom had promised me that I could be in the delivery room when he was born, but I was at Girls Camp and they didn't have cell phone service up there.  I was so bummed that I missed it.  It was an instant love the moment I got to hold him in my arms.  I can't imagine my life without him.  He is my little car dancing buddy.  He brings such a light to our family, and brings us all so much happiness.  
I am so grateful  that all of the men in my life hold the Priesthood worthily.  I am grateful for the many blessings that it brings my family each and every day.  

This little boy is such a great example to me.  He loves to pass the sacrament, and is always so willing and ready to use his priesthood.  He came to my talk, and was so bummed that he wasn't able to pass the sacrament in my ward.  Logan pulled some strings so that he was able to pass.  The kid was literally beaming. I have never seen him so excited!  What an example he is of always doing what the Lord has asked us to do.  He is always ready and willing to do whats right.  I hope that I can be better at living up to what the Lord expects of me.  Sure do love my little E. 

No comments:

Post a Comment