Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Returning home from Omaha Nebraska

After 18 months it was time to come home from what become my new home, Omaha Nebraska.  I never imagined how hard it would be to leave my mission.  I will forever be grateful to a loving Heavenly Father who knows me personally, and he knew that I needed to serve a mission.  I am grateful for him allowing me to go and serve in Omaha Nebraska.  I can't picture my life without my mission.  My mission taught me the importance of living the Gospel, and the joy that we receive as we live the gospel.  The Gospel is my life now, and I will forever be grateful for it.  What a blessing it was to share what brought me such joy to God's children in Omaha.  My mission was not about me, but in the end it was all for me.  
Getting off the plane I had so many mixed emotions.  I didn't want to leave what became my new home, and those people who become my family, but I knew that this was God's plan for me.  I took my dear sweet time getting off the plane, and was so nervous to see my family.  The moment I saw them everything changed.  I am so grateful for my family, and the love and support that they showed me through my mission.  I love them more then words can express.  I am excited and ready to start this new chapter in my life.

 I am excited and ready to see what Heavenly Father has in store for me in this new chapter in my life.  I have learned that as I do his will he will always take care of me.  I pray that I will be able to continue to be a disciple of Jesus Christ, and continue to grow and progress in this gospel.  


No comments:

Post a Comment