Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Independance Day

 Bogh Breakfast
We started off our 4th of July with a delicious breakfast at the Bogh Residence.  Pop makes a mean breakfast that is delicious!! He of course couldn't do it without Gege.  They make quite the team.  The Todd Bogh clan were able to come as well.  We had a lot of fun. 
Dev and I are WELL.... a little retarded, but boy do I love her!! 
The Famous Chef
Gege... Isn't she gorgeous!!  The other day one of my friends in all seriousness asked if  she was my Aunt.  My grandma sure looks great for her age. 
It wouldn't be a party without some intense four square.  The sad thing is that Gege still beats us all.  The boys definitely don't go easy on her either.  It is a lot of fun!
 

After we had Breakfast we went boating with the whole Whitt Clan.  It was a blast!!  Between Todd's boat and our boat we were all able to go together.  We had all of the kids!! Party on our boat.  It made me realize how much a truly do love my family, and love spending time with them.  
Dani and Grahm.  Dani is such an amazing mom!! Her boys are darling.  I hope to be a mom like her one day! 

Tamzy was my little buddy for the day! She just melts my heart!!  She was quite the little fish, and even though the water was a little chilly she still loved it!! 

These two are best friends!! 
All of the cousins
We played hard, and wore the little ones out!! 

We met up with the Henries and Kyle pulled the kids on the tube.  He gave them one heck of a ride!! 




Todd's face when he is driving the boat is priceless!! He loves every minute of it!!  
We even wore the Jensen and Talon out!!

I am so grateful for such an amazing family.  I ask myself everyday how I became so lucky!!  I am grateful for the opportunity that I could celebrate Independence day.  I am grateful to live in America, where I have FREEDOM, where I can speak, and be the person I want to be.  I am grateful for the soldiers fighting for our country.   May God bless them and there families!!  Happy Independence Day!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment