Saturday, March 24, 2012

It's a....

So the word isn't out on the street yet, but I am PREGO!! Yes I hid it well. I am due in 1 month. Okay, Okay I am just kidding. I am a good girl!! Shea has finally started to show and so Shea, Linds, and I decided it was time to find the maternity clothes. So of course I had to try on one of the pillows to see what I would look like. My stomach is something that I have always been self conscious about so I am kind of looking forward to able to be PREGO, but let's face the facts that's not going to happen for a long time.
This is Shea's actual belly. Isn't it so stinking cute! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to get to meet my cute Nephew. I already know that I will be the favorite. One being because I am the coolest person alive, and two because I will spoil it rotten.
Shea came into work when she was about 17 weeks and I did an ultrasound on her. I was pretty proud of myself actually. I love this little face portrait of him.
And there you have it a.....PENIS!! It's a BOY!!! Not that I am counting or anything, but he will be here in 121 days!

1 comment:

  1. JORDY! i love you!! and i must agree with you being the coolest person alive :)

    ReplyDelete