Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom

We had a blast celebrating my Mom's birthday this year. Shea and I made her dinner, and then surprised her with cake and Ice Cream with her friends and family. It was a lot of fun!!
Her blowing out her candles. It is going to be her year this year. I can feel it. She does so much for everybody else, and doesn't ask for anything in return. She amazes me each and every day. She is so old now that we ran out of candles, plus we didn't want her passing out trying to blow them all out.
The day after her birthday we went to Lunch to celebrate again. We went with these two amazing people. I really lucked out on the grandparents. They are truly amazing, and I love everything about them.
The Whitt girls.... Shea and my mom could pass as twins, but I on the other hand am the black sheep of the family.
I want mama whitt to know how much I love her. She truly is my best friend and I don't know what I would do without her. I have loved being home, and getting to be with her everyday. She is such a huge example to me and my family. Not a day goes by that she isn't doing something for someone else. Sure do love you mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment