Friday, March 23, 2012

Midnight Showing of the Hunger Games

So pretty sure my favorite thing to do is to see midnight showings.  I love staying up all night, being out with everybody and there dog, and becoming delirious when the show is over because you are so tired.  Talon, Jensen, Meggie, Tayla, and I all read the Hunger Games series so of course we had to go and see the movie.  We bought our tickets months in advance, and had a countdown to the movie.  We were so excited!! 
 Here is our lovely ticket.  We sat on the very top row in the new Thanksgiving Point Theater.  It was huge!!
 Talon, Jensen, and Meggie
Meggie, Me, and Tayla
I am so blessed to have such amazing cousins who I can laugh with and always count on a good time.  Even though I am the oldest I look up to all of them so much, and am so grateful for each and everyone of them.  We had a great night.  The movie was epic.  I loved it!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment