Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day

It is tradition in my family to go on Sunday with Gege and Pop and visit our relatives who have passed on. It was a very rainy, but fun day!! I am so grateful for my past relatives and for the lives that they lived. If it weren't for them I wouldn't be here today! I wouldn't have been raised in the gospel! I wouldn't have the knowledge that one day I will live with them again! My grandpa snapped this picture of me (Is it bad if I say that I really love it)

This was at Bammy and Papas grave (My great-grandparents)

Pops Parents Grave
My Great-Grandparents

Traditional kid photo.... I am sure missing my brother not being here!


We had a great day!! I love the opportunity it gives my grandparents to tell us about there history, and to tell us stories about them growing up!! We ended up eating at gege and pops and then ending the day with playing Sling Golf, our new favorite game!

No comments:

Post a Comment