Monday, May 9, 2011

Friday Night on the Town

I had such a fun weekend!! Friday night Dev came over! It is always a party when hanging out with Dev. We are the the biggest dorks and just have a grand old time. So we went to Noodles, and got the famous Mac and Cheese that is to die for. We then went to a concert in Provo that was on the roof of a parking garage. It was so much fun! It finally felt like summer. I couldn't tell you who the bands were, but hey they were good!! That is all that matters right? I do know that they were both Local bands from Provo. So me and Dev have this really fun, embarrassing game that we love to play in totally random places that are full of lots of people. Well we decided to play here and totally embarrassed my sweet roommate Liz (ah she loves us). Well we now found out what it is in Sign Language. Anybody know what this means in Sign Language ha ha?


Liz, Dev, and Me

It was so fun to just be with the girls!! Liz moved out on me and she was the one that I always hung out with since Linds has a Boyfriend now!! So I have really missed her! It was fun to be with her this weekend.
Me and Dev danced the night away at the concert! Everybody kept looking at us like we were freaks, but we obviously didn't care!! We had a good time and that is all that matters!! We ended the night by going to see Something Borrowed!! Seriously my new favorite movie. I loved it! I dunno if it was cuz the guy in it was so FREAKIN HOT! Or the fact that I finally realized that I deserve the best!! Anways that is my weekend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment