Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I LOVE my job

I am still working at Labor and Delivery and I LOVE it!!  Being able to welcome these new babies into the world is such an incredible experience.  I am grateful that I get to feel the spirit each day I work.  Today I was sitting up at the front desk when in walks my best friend Katrina.  I could not have been more excited to see her.  She was in Labor, and I couldn't have been more happier.   I was stressed all day that I wasn't going to be able to see her delivery, but God knew that I needed to be there.  Words can't even begin to express the feelings I felt as baby JJ was born. They had been trying for quite some time to have this baby, and it was such a miracle that she got pregnant.    A rush of emotion ran through me as I reflected on the friendship that I had with Katrina.  She has been one of my very best friends, and I could call her my sister.  Baby JJ is so lucky to have her as his mom.  Today I realized that God truly does have an individualized plan for each and every one of us.  He loves us, knows us, and his plan is always bigger then our own.  I am so grateful that Katrina allowed me to be in her delivery to witness a miracle, and to be apart of their special day.  Nothing is better then welcoming one of Gods children into this world, but what is even better is when it is to someone you truly love. 



No comments:

Post a Comment