Friday, September 26, 2014

Ali and Kev's Wedding

My Companions name is Sister Farnsworth.  She is tall, has red hair, crazy as I am, and is my best friend.  We are already known as the crazy Sisters.  Which I love.  I know that Heavenly Father truly has a plan for me, and that he put us together for a reason.  I learn from her each and every day.  She has a spirit about her that is indescribable.  The moment she opens her mouth to speak the spirit is instantly there.  I love her, and am so grateful for her.... This was from one of my first letters home on my mission.  Who would have thought that 2 years later I would have the opportunity to fly to Arizona and go to her wedding.  God definetly knew that I needed her in my life. I love this girl so much.  I have learned so much from her  and am so grateful that I got to be a part of her special day.  



Aly and Kev met in the good old place of Nebraska.  Kev was one of my District Leaders, and Zone Leaders.  He was an incredible missionary.  I am so happy for both of them.  They make such an incredible couple, and are so in love!! 


Missionaries from NOM.  I am so grateful for my mission, and the second family I have gained. 

Taylor is my awesome roommate and best friend.  I love her, and am so grateful she came with me to support Farny. 


More NOM Family

This picture is really blurry, but guess who caught the Boquet?  Yes that would be me!!  Let's hope that they myth will really come true.  
I am so proud of Aly and Kev and their decision to be sealed for all time and eternity.  I could not be more proud of them.  There sealing was such an incredible experience.  I am so grateful for the gospel and for the blessings that it brings to me each and every day.  I am so grateful for eternal families, and can't wait to be sealed one day to someone that I love.  



No comments:

Post a Comment