Sunday, January 1, 2012

Highlights of 2011

2011 was a great year. Full of lot's of good memories, trials, newness, adventures, sorrows, new friends, new roommates, dumb boys, more dumb boys, and the list goes on and on.....
Ten Highlights from 2011
-Finding out that I am going to be an AUNT in July of 2012
-Getting into Nursing School at MATC, and completing my first semester of Nursing School
-Getting to talk to my Brother two times on the phone, and realizing that in just 5 months he will be home. I am not counting down at all.
-Coloring my hair BROWN
-My Best friend in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD getting married
-Continuing working at Labor and Delivery (Going on FOUR Years, and I still love it)
-Completing my first Triathlon
-Running a Half Marathon with Shea, Kyle, Mom, and Kim
-Three amazing trips to Lake Powell
-Finally Breaking up with my Boyfriend of 3 years, and finally realizing that I deserve the BEST!!
-Realizing I have the best FAMILY a girl could ever ask for!!
-Becoming a Relief Society Teacher and getting the opportunity to learn and grow, and strengthen my testimony.
2011 was a great year!! 2012 HERE WE COME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment