Friday, October 15, 2010

Longest week of my LIFE!!

So this has seriously been one of the longest, worst weeks(okay maybe not the worst I am exaggerating a little bit) in my life. So let's just say that school totally kicked my trash this week. It all started with a test on Monday in Math. A very sad, hard day at work on Tuesday. Then a night of studying. I had to miss my favorite show Glee due to studying. I know end of the world right? Wednesday came with another test in Physiology (which I failed, GO ME!), and then off to work a night shift. Thursday I work up around 11. So I was running on four hours of sleep, but I did get my hair done(my mom knew I needed some pampering. Isn't she the greatest). Then I studied seriously all day and all night on Thursday. Here it is Friday and I just got done taking a test in Physiology which I studied so hard for, but left feeling like I failed yet again. Sometimes I wonder if I can handle nursing school. I hate science it just doesn't click in my brain. Especially when it is useful information that I am never going to use ever again. Well after leaving class so frustrated I went to math and found out I got 100% on my math test. So that was some positive news that I really needed. I then went and studied some more and took my Anatomy Lab Mid-Term. I actually left feeling pretty good about it! Hopefully I can get some positive results back from that. Four tests in a week is just a beast. I can't begin to tell you what a relief it is to be done. I am so glad that it is the weekend, and I don't have to think about school for a couple of days.

So to make this week even better I came out of class on Wednesday and found this lovely thing on my car. It is my own fault cause I don't have a parking pass. Don't worry after spending $90 to get it removed I got a parking pass.

So I think that I just needed to vent a little bit. This week was hard, but life isn't always easy, but it will be worth it in the end.

1 comment:

  1. Jordy, I'm so sorry. And I love you, and think you are incredible for all that you are doing. Keep your chin up, and your knees down. Sure love you, Toej :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete