Sunday, October 24, 2010

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!

Jensen played Flag Football this year with a bunch of his buddies. They were so fun to watch! They had there last game last week and ended their season being undefeated! Jensen scored the winning touchdown. Way to go boys!!
I know he is my brother but I love this picture of him he looks like such a stud! I am proud of J and the amazing athlete that he is! He always does his best and has fun doing it!
Easton played tackle football this year. He has become quite the little football player. He just loves every minute of it. My mom said that he wakes up and puts his uniform on even if his game isn't for a couple of hours. He told me the other day that he is so good because J has taught him to be tough!

He had his last game today. Sadly they lost, but E did amazing! He scored a touchdown, threw a killer pass, caught an awesome pass, got the fumble, and had some great tackles. Everyone kept asking my mom what she fed him for breakfast that morning.

Thanks boys for letting me come and watch you play. I had a blast watching you work hard and improve. I am so proud of both of you and sure love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment