Wednesday, May 12, 2010

On February 25, 2010 my beautiful sister married the man of her dreams!! I am so proud of them for making the right decision to be sealed for time and all eternity. It was such an amazing day!
Me and Mandy at the reception
So funny story! I was dating this really cute kid and so let's just say I really wanted to catch that boutque. I needed all the luck that I could get. So Shea of course threw it right towards her only sister and I jumped in the air and well I don't really exactly know what happened all I remember is that I landed flat on my butt! It was classic!

Me, Shea, and Log at the dinner
The siblings giving there speech at the dinner

The siblings at the temple

The siblings at the reception

The bridesmaids

Me and my dad dancing at the wedding

Me and Shea doesn't she look beautiful!

The groomsman and the bridesmaids

The Whitt Clan

The Bridesmaids


It was such an amazing day! I am so happy and excited for Shea and Kyle to start there life together! I love both of them so much! I couldn't look for two greater people to look up to. They have both had such a huge influence on my life and I am so grateful for them! I am grateful for the plan of salvation and that I get to be with my family for all time and eternity. I can't wait for the day that I will meet my prince charming and he can take me to the temple!!

No comments:

Post a Comment