Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Twenty Two years ago on August 4, I happily entered this world. I can't believe how fast time goes by. I am grateful to be alive, and to have accomplished all that I have in the 22 years that I have been alive. I would have never thought that I would be where I am today. I have been blessed with an amazing family, friends, career, and am now blessed to fulfill my dream in nursing school. My parents spoiled me this year. I have really gotten into triathlons and have been borrowing my dads helmet so they got me my very own. They also got me an Ihome, and a really cute watch. Yes, I am spoiled, but hey thats what you get when you are the favorite ha ha!!

My parents were great and took me and some friends out on the lake. It was stormy when we left. People were looking at us like we were crazy, but we sure stayed away from the storm. I love this picture. Luckily this was behind us!!


Of course me and linds always have to be our goofy selves so we decided to be funny and put on the wet suits. Friends are hard to find, but I sure caught the best one out there. Linds is truly my best friend, and I wouldn't be who I was without her. She is beautiful inside, and out!!

Dad took us for one heck of a tube ride. I have never flown so high in my life. Literally I am lucky to be alive today!! Man, was it a good time though!!


It was a fabulous birthday, and I am now old!! Thanks everyone for the great day!!

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely a month late but Happy Birthday girl! I hope you had a great day and congratulations on nursing school!

    ReplyDelete