Saturday, February 20, 2010

Worst Blogger!!

So I am probably the worst blogger out there. So here is bunch of pictures of the past six months of my life!! We have had so many changes going on in our family!! It has been so exciting!
I never thought this day would come so fast, but log is going on a mission. I could not be more excited for him. Logan is truly my very best friend. Over the past couple years we have grown so close. We tell eachother everything. I would love it when we would get home at night and we would just sit and chat about our night. He is such a huge example to me. He makes me want to be a better person. He is going to make one amazing missionary. He will be serving in Costa Rica, San Jose mission. He leaves June 16th. Kind of a crazy story, but Clayton the boy who I am dating went to the exact same mission as Log is going to kinda weird eh!! He told us some crazy stories about his mission and totally freaked Gege out!!

I couldn't ask for any better grandparents. They have supported me every step of the way in my life. They didn't miss a game, a recital, a talk, and the list goes on and on. They are the world's greatest grandparents!

This was Christmas morning. Sad to say this is the last picture with just our little family.

Christmas Eve with the Bogh's

Gotta love the family traditional picture in our PJ's on the stairs!


This was Christmas Eve and Gege and Pops. I have two of the most amazing parents!! They would do anything for me. I am so grateful for the relationship that I have with both of them. I love them dearly!

Look at the great looking family!! I am so grateful for my family! I don't know what I would do without them. I would not be the person I am today if it weren't for them. They are truly my best friends and I love them all so much!


We are on to Thanksgiving now! We did our traditional morning run!! Got burn some Calories before you eat all that delicious healthy food!


So let's just say Twlight is amazing!! I spent $100 at Nordstroms and got us tickets to see New Moon at 10:00p.m. We were one of the first people to see it. It was so much fun! Let's just say that Jacob is amazing and has one fine body!! Shea, Dev, Mandy and I all went and had a great time!


We made our 2nd annual Princess Disney on ice trip. It is always fun to be a kid again and pretend that you are a princess!

It didn't take long for these two to get engaged. Two weeks and two days to be exact!! They are getting married on February 25, 2010. We are so excited! We love Kyle and are so excited for him to be apart of our family!

Carving Pumpkins with the Boghs is still a tradition that we love!!

The Three Amigos are once again back together!!
In September Logan, Mandy, Tanner, Kyle, Lindsay and I all went to Brad Paisley. We had a blast! It was such a fun concert!

1 comment:

  1. ok, so this was fun. Welcome back to the blogging world by the way :)

    ReplyDelete