Saturday, July 24, 2010
I took my phone because I was running by myself and while running I passed Bridalveil Falls and had to take a picture. It was beautiful, and was such a testament that there is a Heavenly Father out there who created such a beautiful world.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Me, Dev, Jadyn, and Jenna
Me and Dev have a tradition of going at midnight to see the twilight movies. It is so much fun! We have both read the books, and loved them! Eclipse is the third book and by far has been the best movie out of the three. They are really cheesy but so good at the same time. Jacob if I might add is beautiful. So staring at him for two hours is great and well worth it. We had a GREAT time!!
I love it when he wants something and his puppy face comes out and all you can do is laugh and give in.
I love how great he is at sports. You can tell that he has two older brothers.
I love it it when he gets laughing and can't stop and before you know it everybody is laughing.
I love it when I come home from work and he runs up and gives me a hug.
I love it when he wants to wrestle me, and how he knows my weak spots.
I love it that he knows more about sports then I do.
I love it when he prays especially for the missionaries. He has such a sweet spirit.
I love that he has made the decision to be baptized.
I love that twenty minutes after we just ate dinner he is in the pantry looking for something else to eat.
I love it when he snuggles up to me to watch a movie.
I love how excited he got to open his presents. Oh to be a little kid again and not have a worry in the world.
Easton John I hope you know how much I love you, and how proud I am of you. You are my little buddy who I adore. I hope that you had a great birthday. I can't believe that you are already eight years old. I am so proud of you and your decision to be baptized. I sure do love you!!
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Friday, July 2, 2010
Yup that would be me!! I was soaked!!
Linds crossing the Logs!
- I love that she is just as big of a blonde as I am
- She is one of the best listeners out there and always has the best advice
- I love that she can make me laugh for hours especially when I am in the worst mood
- I love it when she dances in the car or in a mirror with me
- I love that she gives everything 100%
- I love it when she calls me and answers in some baby retarded voice
- I love that she always has the spirit with her, and is always striving to do what is right
- I love how tall she is
- I love it how she can never get through a movie without falling asleep
- She is one of the greatest friends anyone could ask for.
Linds I hope that you had a great birthday!! I love you so much and am so grateful to have a friend like you in my life who I can always count on for anything!! You are the best!!